So I tried to wire up the UI myself but this wasn’t working. Let’s try one more time to find a developer. This time the search was quicker. I found Programmer #4 earlier and it turns out he had become available. Programmer #4 is web engineer that has released his own Unity plugin. He's great very straight forward and clear on what was needed. Programmer #4 looked at the game and created efficiencies within the code and did lots of sanity checks. Good news, Programmer #3’s code works. Thank you Programmer #3 and #4. The code needed to be wired together so the modules could begin talking as a system. The UI and combat are coming to life and Secret of Amma is now feeling like game.